Call Today 702-476-5101

The Law Offices Of Philip J. Trenchak, P.C.

Call or Text 24hrs a day!

Get Your Maximum

Settlement Fast!

Free Consultation

Getting You The Maximum Settlement for Auto Accidents

If you we’re involved in a wreck, you need a Las Vegas lawyer. There is no such thing as a “simple auto accident.” You have medical bills, lost wages, car repairs, and other unexpected expenses. You need help and you need it fast. Don’t get the insurance company runaround. When you’ve been injured in a car accident in the Las Vegas area, don’t go it alone. Let Attorney Philip J. Trenchak help you. Mr. Trenchak has the experience dealing with these terrible ordeal and he will fight to win the justice you deserve.

Speak To An Attorney First

One of the most important things you should remember when you have been involved in a car accident is to speak to an attorney as soon as possible. To protect your rights, you will need legal advice before you speak to the insurance company and provide a statement of the event.

Insurance companies have become very aggressive in contacting victims of accidents quickly after the event. They believe if they contact fast it will help them settle cases faster. In reality, they try to push for a quick settlement before the victim even realizes all of the losses they have incurred or the severity of their injury. This is why it is imperative to speak to an attorney as soon as possible after the event to protect your rights.

Family Cases

Family cases are a type of civil case, but they generally involve issues between or concerning spouses, parents, and children.
Family courts handle a wide variety of cases involving domestic matters. The most common issues handled at family court include:

  • Marriage Dissolution. When someone wants to end a marriage, they can file a case at family court to ask for a court order ending the marriage. Marriages can be terminated through divorce or annulment cases. The court can also grant a separation, where the court issues orders regarding property, alimony, and child custody, but the parties remain legally married. You can find more information on the Divorce, Annulment, or Separation sections of this site.
  • Paternity and Child Custody. When a man needs to be declared the father of a child, either parent can file a case asking the family court to determine paternity. This permanently establishes the father of the child. Unmarried parents can also ask the court to order legal custody, physical custody, visitation schedules, and child support. You can find more information about these types of cases on the Custody, Paternity, & Child Support section of this website.
  • Protection Orders Against Domestic Violence. Victims of domestic violence can ask the family court to issue protective orders to keep their abuser away. Please visit the Temporary Protective Orders for more information.
  • Name Changes. A child or an adult may be able to legally change their name, through a name change case at family court. Please visit the Name Change section for more information.
  • Guardianship. Guardianship involves determining who will be responsible for the medical, personal, and financial decisions over a child or an adult who cannot care for themselves. More information can be found on the Guardianship section of this website.
  • Termination of Parental Rights and Adoptions. If there are serious reasons why a parent should no longer have a parental relationship with a child (such as abandonment, neglect, abuse, etc.), the family court may terminate that parent’s rights. If someone else wants to become a child’s legal parent, the family court can grant an adoption where the parent-child relationship is legally created. More information is located on the Adoptions and Terminating Parental Rights section of this website.
  • Juvenile Matters. Family court oversees all matters where there are allegations of child abuse, child neglect, or where minors are accused of participating in illegal behavior. These matters are largely handled by the District Attorney Juvenile Division. The family court can also approve work permits for minors under the age of 14. Visit Juvenile Work Permits for more information about this.
  • Emancipation and Approval of Underage Marriages. Those under the age of 18 who wish to marry or want to be “emancipated” (meaning, being legally free from the control of their parents) can petition the family court for approval. The Self-Help Center does not have forms for approval of underage marriages but does have information about emancipation in the Emancipation section of this website

Free Consultation

Be Defended by the Best

If you or your business are facing criminal charges it is always well advised that you seek legal counsel prior to interrogation by law enforcement. Speaking to law enforcement without the proper representation can ultimately incriminate yourself further.

Remember, you are innocent until proven guilty. Law enforcement may tell you that you have to meet with them to discuss your side of the story. This is not true. You do not HAVE to meet with them.

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Trenchak Law firm specializes in Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) cases. It is illegal to discriminate against job applicants or employees (both present and former) because of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, religion, nation of origin, race, skin color, or other genetic information. These laws pertain to many types of work situations including hiring/firing, training, promotions, wages, benefits and harassment.